Available in a variety of grades to fit your needs, Ultra Yield Micronutrients are manufactured to be dust free and uniform in size for excellent blending properties.
Ultra Yield Micronutrients offer a choice of products with either high water-solubility and low-analysis for maximum agronomic effectiveness (Product Group A) or products with lesser water-solubility and high-analysis for agronomic effectiveness as well as logistical, inventory, and handling needs (Product Group B).
In keeping with AAT's philosophy of environmental stewardship, AAT is committed to purchasing only the highest quality inputs for the manufacture of Ultra Yield Micronutrients.
- Latest technology in product manufacture
- Bags color-coded for easy identification of each Ultra Yield Micronutrient product
- All grades specially formulated for convenient blending
- All Ultra Yield products carefully screened to a targeted SGN of 250
- Available in bulk, 50 lb/25 kg bag, or 2000 lb/1 mt tote
- All Ultra Yield Micronutrients have been environmentally screened for safe use and treated with a superior dust-control coating
- Bagged product on non-returnable pallets with protective cardboard inserts and shrink-wrapped