EZ20 is a new, highly water-soluble granular zinc nutrient from Agrium Advanced Technologies.
Benefits of EZ20:
Download Fact Sheet
- Highly water soluble at 70% plus! Recent Colorado State University and several other university studies, have set the minimum water solubility target between 40% and 50%. EZ20 exceeds the university minimums by over 35%.
- The small percentage of water insoluble zinc in EZ20, is in a micronized zinc hydroxide form.
- High percentage of crop essential sulfur at 14%! All the sulfur in EZ20 is in the immediately available form of sulfate sulfur.
- EZ20 offers you the highest ratio of sulfur to zinc available.
- Nitrogen content of 2%, provides added dollar value to EZ20! And it's in the ammonium form, which means it won't volatilize.
- EZ20 has 2% totally water soluble Iron.
- EZ20's low analysis, offers maximum distribution of granules per acre.
- Since root interception and diffusion (very little nutrient movement) are the primary uptake mechanisms of zinc, increased feeding sites (nutrient rich zones) are critical for maximum benefit.
- EZ20 delivers almost twice as many granules per acre as does a 35.5% zinc product! Basis 5# of actual zinc per acre, EZ20 delivers over 520,000 granules per acre vs. less than 300,000 from a 35.5% zinc source. That's almost 50% more feeding sites per acre.
- EZ20 makes the recommendation easy! Want 1# of zinc, just add 5#'s of EZ20, want 5#'s of zinc, just add 25#'s of EZ20.
- EZ20 is made from an extremely clean zinc hydroxide to ensure environmental friendliness.